ACI trouble

Tinuviel
Hi everyone!
I started working on an AscTec Hummingbird a few days ago, and I'm trying to start a communication between the computer and the quadrotor.
I've import AscTec_SDK_v3.0 on my eclipse workspace and I flashed it on my quadrotor. Everything seemed working. Then I connected my Xbee to the pc, switched the hummingbird on, and started the asctec-aci-tool. on "Check ACI version on device and remote" under Device, every field is set to 0 and it says "No ACI Info received!".
Does anyone know what could I do wrong?
Thank you for the patience,
Tinuviel

Re: ACI trouble

andre@asctec
Did you reconnect the XBee module on your Hummingbird to the "HL Serial 0" port shown here? http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Pinout+and+Connections

The XBee is usually connected to the "LL Serial 0" port in delivery condition, whereas the ACI works via "HL Serial 0". Please connect the XBee to that port and it should work.
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer