Acces to magnetometer data from simulink

Pol

Acces to magnetometer data from simulink

Pol
Hello,

I'm a new user of the flying platform Asctec Hummingbird and i'm trying to develope my own data fusion algorythm, for which I need to acces to all IMU data from the sensors (accelerations, angular velocities and magnetic field).
With the UART_Comunication model I am able to read data providing from the accelerometer and the gyroscope, but magnetometer's data is already fused to estimate the attitude.
So, is it possible to acced to magnetometer's data from simulink?

Thank you!