Allowing thrust input with designed controller in Simulink toolkit (solved)

Allowing thrust input with designed controller in Simulink toolkit (solved)

userhummingbird
This post was updated on .
Good morning,
I am designing an attitude controller. My controller give me the virtual inputs: thrust in N, roll, pitch and way moment in Nm. I get the rotor speed using the thrust and drag factor. (Check pg8 http://www.asl.ethz.ch/education/master/aircraft/2014_L8-Control_Rotorcraft.pdf)
For the Hummingbird, I used the factors calculated in the paper "The GRASP Multiple Micro UAV Testbed". But for my uav were too high these factors. Because of this, and the difficulties to get hover condition, I put a lower thrust factor, and I would like to allow thrust input of the RC when I active the controller in the HLP. I did this design, flashed correctly with Eclipse, but the thrust input (0-4095) is not sending signal. With another control mode the thrust input works, but in this control mode (0) doesnt work.
Any advice? Thanks

Edit:
Checking the UART_communication model I could verify that motor commands,  input thrust in this case, has the value between -1 and +1. It works.
Regards