Antwort: mastermind can't start up !

georg.leugner
Difficult to say. I guess it is a hardware defect. Plugin a screen maybe you can see something in the BIOS.

Regards,

Georg

Von:        "madcc [via asctec-users]" <[hidden email]>
An:        "georg.leugner" <[hidden email]>
Datum:        24.10.2014 13:06
Betreff:        mastermind can't start up !

hi all
because of some reasons,the pelican with mastermind falls off straightly from about 3 meter. then when I plug power into mastermind ,and press the start up button, the LCD turns green,display some string like "mastermind ..." "booting system",but suddenly LCD turns blue,and show "power off", and shut down.
I tried several times,still can't startup.
can you help me ? what I can do?
thank you !

http://asctec-users.986163.n3.nabble.com/mastermind-can-t-start-up-tp4024721.html
To unsubscribe from asctec-users, click here.
NAML

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH
Rechtsform/Legal Form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz/Registered Office: München
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: Registergericht München, HRB 8130
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Mario Paoli
Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung/CEO: Kai Horten, Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Götz Graichen

Re: Antwort: mastermind can't start up !

madcc
I pulgin a screen ,but nothing display! the LCD turn blue just after showing "Booting System"...
please! I am in despair...