Asctec_mav_framework Height control

CSLalex
Hello everyone,

I want to use the framework package to do attitude control at Firefly. The mode of operation that suits me more is Direct Acceleration Commands (http://wiki.ros.org/asctec_hl_interface?distro=indigo). There it is stated that:

"This is similar to directly send commands to the LLP's serial interface. Set the values asctec_hl_comm/mav_ctrl in rad for roll and pitch, in rad/s for yaw and 0.0 ... 1.0 for thrust"

So as I understand the LLP height control is not working in this mode? If not then is there any way to make it work :)?