Atomboard power connection

russian.ham
Hi,

I would like to know how to power up the atomboard board. I'm trying to make it work with a Hummingbird and a camera mount but it seems that the hummingbird does not have any extra power connector for the atomboard. How can I give power to the board?

Thanks!

Re: Atomboard power connection

andre@asctec
If your Hummingbird was delivered before January 2014, it has indeed no extra power connector for the Atomboard. In that case, I recommend to solder its power cables directly to the Powerboard at the same location where the battery cables are soldered. It is perfectly fine to directly power the Atomboard with the battery voltage level.
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer