Battery connectors

Yogi
Hi All
Could somebody please tell me the name of the connector used by the pelican batteries.
I would like to make a charging harness so that I can use the LiPo charger we already have.

The balancer connector is fine, it is the main power connector which seems to be of a non-standard type(at least in north america).

Thank you.

Re: Battery connectors

Bill Morris
Administrator
On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 13:45 -0700, Yogi [via asctec-users] wrote:
> Hi All
> Could somebody please tell me the name of the connector used by the
> pelican batteries.
> I would like to make a charging harness so that I can use the LiPo
> charger we already have.
>
> The balancer connector is fine, it is the main power connector which
> seems to be of a non-standard type(at least in north america).

http://robotics.ccny.cuny.edu/wiki/AscTec/Electrical
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEXT4&P=7

Re: Battery connectors

Yogi