Calculated IMU Data

Jeroen.van.Emden
I was looking at the AscTec AutoPilot Control software and I see that there is a yaw reference angle in it. However this angle is not in the AutoPilot User Manual (acc_angle_nick, acc_angle_roll).

And is the difference between Trans. acceleration and total acceleration?

Jeroen van Emden

Re: Calculated IMU Data

Stefan.Eichhorn