Quantcast

Datasheets and specifications

lcdutramartins
Hello,

I'm developing a system to monitor the quadrotor and also to control the UAV. I want to know where do I get the specifications of the Autopilot board, the motors' controllers and the motors themselves. It would be helpful to develop my system.

Re: Datasheets and specifications

IvanDryanovski
Administrator
> I'm developing a system to monitor the quadrotor and also to control the
> UAV. I want to know where do I get the specifications of the Autopilot
> board, the motors' controllers and the motors themselves. It would be
> helpful to develop my system.

Hi,

We have put the documents that we found here:

http://robotics.ccny.cuny.edu/wiki/AscTec/Docs

It probably doesn't cover everything you're looking for, but it might be a
good start.

Ivan

--
Ivan Dryanovski