Does anybody advise to me? I really need youguys help....

Does anybody advise to me? I really need youguys help....

yeongwoonIm
Hi Im yeongwoonIm.
I've been producting quadcopter since last month with beaglebone black used language C/C++.
I tested Gryro&accel sensor(MPU6050). and then I thought quadcopter need kalman filter and PID.
so I've tried to get some useful information for quadcopter.
this ROS C sources(astec-mav_framework-master & asctec_drivers-master) are very difficult for me..(I know I have to study what kalman filter is.. and I'm doing it)
which sources are easy and useful for me in those sources(astec-mav_framework-master & asctec_drivers-master)??
and which part(files) should I analyze?

last question, what is this function for and what dose this function do?
// asctec_mav_framework-master\astec_hl_firmware\d_ekf\d_ekf_src\ekf\autogen_ekf_propagation_initialize.c
autogen_ekf_propagation_initialize();

thank you for reading my question.