[Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

[Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

ChangSuHa

During updating the firmware2012, I had been moving to HL update. According to the manual, I set the HL bootloader and HL serial com, and turn on the UAV(Pelican). However, the serial com connection was suddenly disconnected and after that, the AutoPilot board seem to have something wrong.

1. Whole LEDs are not on.
2. The AutoPilot board becomes hot.
3. One LED on the 3D-MAG is also not on.
4. Computer cannot find any serial com with the UAV.

I should finish some experiments with the UAV. This is really emergent situation to me. Please, give me any information.

Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

nlpurnhyun
Hi, I have the same problem with you.
After failing to update High level controller, the autopilot board did not work.
Could you solve the problem?

Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

elisabetta
Hi!
When you turn on the autopilot this have a beep continuously?

If yes, try to flash the HL, when I had this problem, I try to flash under linux, because under win doesn't works.

Best
Elisabetta

From: "nlpurnhyun [via asctec-users]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 22:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: elisabetta<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

Hi, I have the same problem with you.
After failing to update High level controller, the autopilot board did not work.
Could you solve the problem?

http://asctec-users.986163.n3.nabble.com/Emergency-Cannot-turn-on-the-Autopilot-board-tp4024274p4024410.html
To start a new topic under asctec-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from asctec-users, click here.
NAML

Re: Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

ChangSuHa

Hi, I sent the Pelican to the Asctec company in German becuase they said it need factory repair. I recommend you contact to the asctec. (in my case, the HL board was replaced)

Thank you.

Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

nlpurnhyun
Hi, I really appreciate your kind reply.
I am contacting with asctec now.

Thanks,

NAML
Pol

Hello to which e-mail did you contact Asctec? I have tried to reach them to  "team@asctec.de" because my autopilot seems dead but it's been a week without answer.

Many thanks

Re: [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board

nlpurnhyun
Hi,
I contacted with  Britta Hansen ([hidden email]). Your email would be sent to a technician.
Good luck!

Hello to which e-mail did you contact Asctec? I have tried to reach them to  "[hidden email]" because my autopilot seems dead but it's been a week without answer.

Many thanks

http://asctec-users.986163.n3.nabble.com/Emergency-Cannot-turn-on-the-Autopilot-board-tp4024274p4024674.html
To unsubscribe from [Emergency] Cannot turn on the Autopilot board, click here.
NAML

--
Sincerely,
Woo-Hyun Ko