Error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant (solved)

Error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant (solved)

userhummingbird
This post was updated on .
Hello,
Trying to flash my code I am having the next error when I build the simulink project in Eclipse:

I am new in programming. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant

andre@asctec
Hi,

it is hard to identify the exact problem here, but I see that you are still using the SDK2.0.
The current version is 3.0. Please download the most recent SDK from here: http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/SDK+Downloads

It is also perfectly usable with the AscTec Simullink Toolkit. Simply select the Simulink build configuration when making the project. You can change the build configuration here: Project => Build Configurations => Set Active => AscTec Simulink Toolkit
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer

Re: Error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant

userhummingbird
This post was updated on .
EDIT: SOLVED
Andre recommend me open the onboard_matlab.h file in the onboard_matlab_ert_rtw folder and remove the lines 18 and 19:
#include <math.h>
#include <string.h>

It worked. Thanks Andre!