Example in Simulink

RaphCherf
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on the Simulink Toolkit and trying to compile the altitude control given as example whe you download the toolkit. Unfortunately I'm having errors in Matlab when I'm compiling, despite the fact that I've changed nothing in my controller.

So I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried this controlled and if everything went ok or did you have to change something ?

Regards

Raphaƫl

Re: Example in Simulink

Pilot
I'm working also on Simulink toolkit to stabilize the attitude, I've read this paper, where the authors modify the attitude loop,

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20110015820.pdf

Re: Example in Simulink

Pilot
Please is there some one who used the Uart_Communication.mdl to receive data and send commands to/from the copter,
I tried with this model but all data are 0,

can anyone helps me, please

Re: Example in Simulink

RaphCherf
Apparently the Simulink Toolkit is not working on Matlab 2011, the toolbox needed is now Fixed-Point Designer and is only available on Matlab on the 2013 version and above.

Re: Example in Simulink

userhummingbird
To receive data in the Uart_Communication.mdl, the Xbee-UFO has to be connected to HLP in serial 0 port, and the Xbee-USB to the PC.

Regards.

Re: Example in Simulink

userhummingbird
Which errors? Can you add a printscreen?
Regards

Re: Example in Simulink

RaphCherf
Hello,

Thank you for your concern, like I said in an older post, the issue came from a wrong version of Matlab. I've contacted the Asctec's staff and there is now a note in the manual.

Best regards