I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

Vincent Vittori

Vincent Vittori would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
Vincent Vittori
Vincent Vittori
Robotic engineer at University of Bremen / MARUM
Bremen Area, Germany
Hi MarkusAchtelik,
- Vincent
Confirm that you know Vincent
Other people you may know on LinkedIn
Jean-Guillaume Touzé
Jean-Guillaume Touzé
Camelia Bobic
Camelia Bobic
Self employed
Régis Bruley
Régis Bruley
Analyste quant Multigestion chez Amundi Asset Management
You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for MarkusAchtelik asctec-users]. Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA