Motor's data sheet

Tinuviel
Hi,

I'm working on an Hummingbird and I read on the manual that it uses four "X-BL-52s motors by HACKER". Unfortunately I haven't found any information about their maximum angular speed, their weight etc.

Does anyone know where I could find their data sheets?
Thank you for the patience,

Tinuviel

Re: Motor's data sheet

andre@asctec
Hi Tinuviel,

the motors are specially designed for our UAVs and their speed controllers. The maximum angular speed is limited by the controllers to 8600rpm. Any more detailed datasheet is classified and cannot be made public.
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer