No response for waypoint command after a while

No response for waypoint command after a while

Ahmed Khalifa
I use pelican, and I have a problem in sending a desired x,y,z,yaw desired value. I use the procedure given in the asctec mav framework for hovering. However, when sending a waypoint of 0 0 0.3 0 the quadrotor achieve the job, then after a small period of time, when I send a new waypoint with different values for x,y, or/and z it does not respond and still at the initial one 0 0 0.3 0

--
Best Regards,

Ahmed Mohammed Elsayed Khalifa
Ph.D. Graduate Student
__________________
Egypt-Japan University for Science and Technology (E-JUST)
School of Innovative Design Engineering
Department of Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering
P.O. Box 179, New Borg El-Arab City, Postal Code 21934, Alexandria, Egypt
Cell Phone: +20-01019155667
                 +20-01143091492

Re: No response for waypoint command after a while

Joji
Hi Ahmed,

could you please share code on how to send way points to LL ?

Best Regards,
Joji