Parameters Asctec Hummingbird

userhummingbird
Hello,
Im trying to modelate the dynamic equations of motion of the Asctec Hummingbird for test the controller before put it in the onboard model of simulink.

Anybody have the parameters of body Inertia, rotor inertia, thrust factor or drag factor?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Parameters Asctec Hummingbird

CSLalex
Hey! Ok so Ixx = 2.32/10^3  Iyy=2.32/10^3 Izz=4/10^3 (inertias in kg/m^2), m=0.5 (kg) I have found these values in a book called Handbook of Unmanned aerial vehicles. They are indeed for Hummingbird (lucky guy!) and the chapter is written by V. Kumar and D. Mellinger.

Re: Parameters Asctec Hummingbird

userhummingbird
Thanks CSLalex!!
I found another 2 source more:
-Mellinger Thesis (based in solidworks model, page 58):
Case          Ixx  Iyy  Izz   xoff   yoff
Unloaded    3.9 4.4 4.9  -0.30  0.12  m2g
http://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1705&context=edissertations

-Experimental data from bifilar torsional pendulum experiment, page 418 (Fritsch et al).
J = diag(6.4, 6.4, 12.5) ⋅ 10−3 m2kg
http://mediatum.ub.tum.de/doc/1219552/1219552.pdf

Anyway, the data in the Handbook of Unmanned aerial vehicles seems correct for the Hummingbird in delivery condition if this Pellican CAD model is accurate: http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/CAD+Models

I cant have access to this Handbook CSLalex. Is it possible to have a pic/printscreen of the page os this handbook? It would be great.
Thanks