Pelican connection with ground pc

FrancisChoi
Hi,
I'm very new with pelican.. so I'm reading all kind of manuals and searching for useful information...
but it is hard to find exact information that I need.

I have a question now.

Is it possible to transmit image data which is from camera attached underneath pelican to ground pc?
I can see the image when I connect the LVDS display direct to atom board on pelican.
But I need to get that image without connecting display so that pelican can fly and can be controlled from ground pc.
I'm guessing that maybe wi-fi will be used for connection, but like I said, I'm the very beginner in pelican, so I don't know how to make it.

Can anyone teach me how to do it? or tell me where I can get information about that?

Re: Pelican connection with ground pc

Andreas
Hi,

probably it's to late now but why don't you use SSH over the WIFI connection?

Cheers Andreas