Please help me. I have a problem of Hummingbird.

Please help me. I have a problem of Hummingbird.

Kihoon Choi
Please help me.

Using remote controller, I deal with roll and pitch command in low level process.

When I controlled roll motion command(left), right motor didn't up RPM.

But in the pitch command(back), front and right motor up RPM.

So, what should I do to solve this problem?

please help me.

Re: Please help me. I have a problem of Hummingbird.

Andreas
There are tow possible configurations for orientation ('+'-configuration and 'x'-configuration).
See also http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Get+Ready+to+Fly
Is that your problem?