Questions for AscTec

bouffard
Bill & Ivan, thanks for creating this forum! I think it will be a
useful resource for the community.

I notice that Stefan Eichhorn from AscTec is on the forum users list.
Stefan: Most of the questions I've asked in emails have been of a
general nature and not specific to our particular lab's setup and so
would be of general interest to other users of your systems, i.e.
those on this list.

I'd like to know whether rather than emailing AscTec directly, I could
just email this list which you presumably monitor, such that the

If so, then I already have my first question ;-): Are there any plans
to offer a more powerful onboard computer module, for example the next
generation CoreExpress (-ECO2):
http://www.lippertembedded.de/en/productoverview/products-according-to-form-factors/coreexpress.
?

Cheers,