Reading motor rpm

Rachana
Hi,

I want to read the current motor rpm values. In the asctec_hl_firmware sdk.c it is storing RO_ALL_DATA.motor_rpm[] in imuData but this is not read by ros topic fcu/imu or fcu/imu_custom. How can I read motor rpm using this asctec_mav_framework?

Re: Reading motor rpm

MarkusAchtelik

From: "Rachana [via asctec-users]"
Date: Wednesday 22 July 2015 1:37
To: Markus Achtelik
Subject: Reading motor rpm

Hi,

I want to read the current motor rpm values. In the asctec_hl_firmware sdk.c it is storing RO_ALL_DATA.motor_rpm[] in imuData but this is not read by ros topic fcu/imu or fcu/imu_custom. How can I read motor rpm using this asctec_mav_framework?

http://asctec-users.986163.n3.nabble.com/Reading-motor-rpm-tp4024860.html
To start a new topic under asctec-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from asctec-users, click here.
NAML