Real-time data logging using Asctec SDK

SB

Real-time data logging using Asctec SDK

SB
We have recently purchased an Asctec hummingbird for our lab. I have a query regarding real-time data logging and storage.

I want to be able to see the plots of variables defined in my C code in real-time, e,g, for a variable I define as pitch_error = desired_pitch - actual_pitch, I would like to see the plot of pitch_error Vs Time in real-time. If not the plot, I would at least like to see the value of the chosen variable displayed on the screen in real-time.

Another thing I would like to do is to store the values in an array/file while the program is running and later process the data offline.

Right now the only real-time logging I can see is through the Asctec Autopilot interface (pitch, roll and yaw).