Suggestion for AscTec: sell a kit of tools

Suggestion for AscTec: sell a kit of tools

bouffard
Random suggestion to AscTec -- sell a toolkit that contains all of the
necessary hex wrenches, nut drivers, etc to disassemble & reassemble a
Pelican/Hummingbird. Alternatively, post a complete list of
recommended tools. Note that customers in the US are less likely to
already have all of the necessary metric-sized tools and this would be
a time-saver for us. If such a tool kit had been available when our
lab was making our purchase we definitely would have put one or two of
the kits in our shopping cart. :)

Cheers,
Pat