Teleop asctec pelican using mav_tools

Max

Teleop asctec pelican using mav_tools

Max
Hi, I try to use quad_joy_teleop package to teleoperate asctec pelican. I enabled control for asctec_autopilot and row, pitch, yaw, thrust for asctec_proc_node. Turned the serial switch on. And launched the teleop.launch.

I realized that quad_joy_teleop is publishing to different topics that asctec_proc_node is subscribing to. After remapping, I still encounter problems of different datatype between both node. I tried to alter some of the codes but it was not successful.

Or is there any other ways to teleop it?

Thank you for your advice.