Using the SPI port on HLP (+topic on ROS)

Using the SPI port on HLP (+topic on ROS)

Damien SIX
Hi,

In the scope of a project, I have to connect a sensor to the SPI interface of the HLP of the Pelican Autopilot. My goal here is to publish it on a topic on ROS. I have an embedded Mastermind.

Up to now, I was able to publish on ROS the datas of the HLP using asctec_mav_framework. But now, I have to configure both the HLP and update the package to get the data from my sensor.

I could not find anything similar looking on the internet from now. I'm asking if anyone can provide me some help on this subject.

Regards,

Damien