Velocity control in GPS mode

asadat
Hi,
I am using asctec_hl_interface (in asctec_mav_framework ros package) to control the Pelican in gps mode. The only thing I need is velocity control. So I set the ~/position_control parameter to GPS and send velocity commands to /fcu/control and it works fine. The only problem is that when the velocity command is about 0.5 the Pelican flies very fast and with lower commands (0.3) it does not move at all. It seems like there is a large dead zone defined for the velocity commands. Any idea?

Thank you,
Abbas