What are the RPM conversion factor in SDK 2.0

What are the RPM conversion factor in SDK 2.0

Guillaume_Charland
Hi all,

I wanted to know if someone knew what was the conversion factor to transform the data of RO_ALL_Data.motor_rpm[i] which is between 0 - 200 to rpm or rad/s ?

Thanks !
Guillaume Charland-Arcand Master student in nonlinear control École de technologie suppérieure (ÉTS) http://etsmtl.ca/ http://dronolab.etsmtl.ca/

Re: What are the RPM conversion factor in SDK 2.0

Guillaume_Charland
After making the measurement, here is the relation for my Asctec Pelican :

The maximum speed of the motor for my Pelican is around 780rad/s which is at 160

After averaging 4 measurements, I get this equation :
V[rad/s] = 4.194075* V[asctec (0-200)] + 108.5118

This should give you a good approximate of the real motor speed.
Guillaume Charland-Arcand Master student in nonlinear control École de technologie suppérieure (ÉTS) http://etsmtl.ca/ http://dronolab.etsmtl.ca/

Re: What are the RPM conversion factor in SDK 2.0

WAVE_Autonomous
Hi Guillaume_Charland,

I want to use this relationship in a report and I was wondering if you have published this result somewhere I can cite at? Also, I am just curious how did you measure the actual speed of the motors in rad/sec?

Thanks,