Quantcast

Xbee not working !

robin
I am not able to write commands over Xbee which i was used to do earlier. As a troubleshooting measure, I connected the xbee using the miniUSB and clicked on "Test/Query" in the XCTU ( Software for configuring the xbee). The X-CTu is not able to find xbee module, a window pops up which says try to " reset" Xbee.

I did that by connecting Pin 5 to Pin 10 but still vain.

Can anyone help me out on this

I am testing my pelican so it kinda urgent.

Thanks

Re: Xbee not working !

Jan Link
Dear Robin,

did you maybe accidently change the baudrate?
It should be 57600.

If the reset of your Xbee works, you will have to
re-configure it. Just right me an email with the Xbee number
and I will send you the configuration file.

Best regards,

Jan Link
Sales Engineer

Ascending Technologies GmbH