a problem when setup the asctec_drivers

Song
Dear Everyone:
   I have a problem when I setup the asctec_drivers using ros with the command:rosdep install asctec_drivers(I get the asctec_drivers through http://www.ros.org/wiki/asctec_drivers). The error is like this:
asctec@asctec-atom:~$ rosdep install asctec_drivers
ERROR: the following packages/stacks could not have their rosdep keys resolved
to system dependencies:
asctec_autopilot: Missing resource roscpp
ROS path [0]=/opt/ros/fuerte/share/ros
ROS path [1]=/home/asctec/asctec_drivers
asctec_proc: Missing resource roscpp
ROS path [0]=/opt/ros/fuerte/share/ros
ROS path [1]=/home/asctec/asctec_drivers
asctec_mon: Missing resource std_msgs
ROS path [0]=/opt/ros/fuerte/share/ros
ROS path [1]=/home/asctec/asctec_drivers
asctec_msgs: Missing resource roscpp
ROS path [0]=/opt/ros/fuerte/share/ros
ROS path [1]=/home/asctec/asctec_drivers

I am not familiar with Linux System, what is the problem?
Thank you very much!
Song Dongliang

Re: a problem when setup the asctec_drivers

Forrest
Did you resolve this issue? I am having it too.