asctec hl interface: dynamic reconfigure problem

asctec hl interface: dynamic reconfigure problem

rocklinsuv
Hi community,

Has anyone experienced this problem before?
I launch the asctec_hl_interface script, try to debug a single axis of Pelican by using the dynamic reconfigure to set "enable_x (or y or z)" from True to False. However it always resulted in True (that's the default value), I couldn't change it no matter how I tried. As a result, every time both my program and the RC transmitter can control that specific channel, which causes a conflict.  Anyone know how to fix this? Like we did when we directly talked to the LLP.

Best,
Lyn

Re: asctec hl interface: dynamic reconfigure problem

rocklinsuv
I have an update.
When I changed the default value from "True" to "False", I can acctually use dynamic reconfigure to change it from "False" to "True", but not the other way around. Moreover, I debugged the funciton

void HLInterface::cbConfig(asctec_hl_interface::HLInterfaceConfig & config, uint32_t level)

I tried to print the "level" value out every time I set the parameter, but I got only 0. I think that's the reason why I counldn't change anything because of

if(level & asctec_hl_interface::HLInterface_HLI_CONFIG)
{
blah blah blah

}

Does anyone have a clue what's going on? Although ATM I can set the default values and use it.

Best,
Lyn