asctec_mav_framework and Jeti Box

KW

asctec_mav_framework and Jeti Box

KW
After flashing the firmware on the HLP for the asctec_mav_framework, the Jeti Box no longer displays values for Battery, GPS, Height, Flight Mode, etc. Is this behavior expected? Is there a way to get the information to display again on the Jeti Box?

Thanks.

Re: asctec_mav_framework and Jeti Box

MarkusAchtelik
Yes, we did not integrate the jeti box into the firmware. We started the firmware well before the integration of the jeti box. It may be possible if you try to merge in the new sdk version. This is however not on our todo-list, but we're always happy to merge pull-requests ;)

Best, Markus

From: "KW [via asctec-users]"
Date: Thursday 7 May 2015 17:13
To: Markus Achtelik
Subject: asctec_mav_framework and Jeti Box

After flashing the firmware on the HLP for the asctec_mav_framework, the Jeti Box no longer displays values for Battery, GPS, Height, Flight Mode, etc. Is this behavior expected? Is there a way to get the information to display again on the Jeti Box?

Thanks.

http://asctec-users.986163.n3.nabble.com/asctec-mav-framework-and-Jeti-Box-tp4024830.html
To start a new topic under asctec-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from asctec-users, click here.
NAML