asctec_mav_framework for Hummingbird

Andreas
Hello,

I want do use the asctec_mav_framework with the hummingbird. Has anyone test the position controller from the  asctec_mav_framework on the hummingbird? Do I have to adjust the control parameters for SSDK?

Thanks,
Andreas

Re: asctec_mav_framework for Hummingbird

jerrymaggie
hi

I am working on posizion control now, asctec_mav_framework is the framework from asctec. I have written a attitude and posizion controller myself, but I have problems on the parameters also. How about you? Have you got any progress?

Thanks
Chao