enquiry about AscTec product suppliers in Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan

enquiry about AscTec product suppliers in Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan

amiltonwong
Hi, all,

My research group is planning to purchase some AscTec products,such as Pelican / HummingBird / Firefly. Could anyone answer me whether there are AscTec product suppliers in Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan?

Best regards,
Milton

Re: enquiry about AscTec product suppliers in Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan

andre@asctec
Hi Milton,

I guess I answered you already via email, but to manifest it here:
Ascending Technologies does not have a reseller for the research product line on the Asian market. We sell our systems directly from Germany and deliver them worldwide.

Cheers
Andre
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer

Re: enquiry about AscTec product suppliers in Hong Kong / Mainland China / Taiwan

amiltonwong
Thanks Andre~