fcu_nodelet.launch missing?

mrtc
Hi Everyone,

I've just started exploring the Asctec MAV framework through Starmac. I'm running into an issue though running a launch file that makes use of fcu_nodelet.launch. I'm trying to run the system locally. My launch file gives the following:

while processing /home/bob/ros/stacks/asctec_mav_framework/asctec_hl_interface/launch/fcu_nodelet.launch:
Invalid roslaunch XML syntax: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/home/bob/ros/stacks/asctec_mav_framework/asctec_hl_interface/launch/fcu_nodelet.launch

I went to look and fcu_nodelet.launch appeared to be missing. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: fcu_nodelet.launch missing?

bouffard
I guess you've checked out the tip of starmac-ros-pkg. Please note
that even the tagged versions are still very much pre-release quality,
and checking out the latest commit, you can expect any and all sorts
of breakage. With that disclaimer out of the way: You need to grab my
fork of asctec_mav_framework which includes a nodelet-ized version of
the fcu node. You should be able to find it by going to the github for
asctec_mav_framework and looking at the forks, there will be one by me
(pbouffard).

Once I've polished it up a bit more the changes in the fork will end
up in the upstream repo, assuming Markus accepts them.

Hope this helps,

Pat

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM, mrtc [via asctec-users]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've just started exploring the Asctec MAV framework through Starmac. I'm
> running into an issue though running a launch file that makes use of
> fcu_nodelet.launch. I'm trying to run the system locally. My launch file
> gives the following:
>
> while processing
> /home/bob/ros/stacks/asctec_mav_framework/asctec_hl_interface/launch/fcu_nodelet.launch:
> Invalid roslaunch XML syntax: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> u'/home/bob/ros/stacks/asctec_mav_framework/asctec_hl_interface/launch/fcu_nodelet.launch
>
> I went to look and fcu_nodelet.launch appeared to be missing. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Thanks!

> NAML

Re: fcu_nodelet.launch missing?