flashing HLP with asctec_mav_framework firmware

flashing HLP with asctec_mav_framework firmware

osvaldortega
Hi,

I'm trying to flash the HL processor with the firmware asctec_mav_framework provides (main.hex or main.bin file), and I'm trying to do it following the instructions here:

http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/SDK+Setup+for+Linux

Everything works as the manual says, but when I reboot the FireFly the red leds keep lighted on.
I'm guessing it's because the flash didn't go well, because after that I try launching the asctec_hl_interface and it says the following:

waiting for acknowledged packet timed out
rx timeout
waiting for acknowledged packet timed out
waiting for acknowledged packet timed out
rx timeout

So the question here is how can I flash properly the HLP with the asctec_mav_framework firmware?

Regards, Osvaldo