is anyone has a ros driver for Ultrasonic range finder

is anyone has a ros driver for Ultrasonic range finder

dwenhcil
hello everybody

recently, we have been tried to use Ultrasonic range finder for the altitude control of the asctec pelican, but we could not find any Ros driver for this sensor, is anyone has this?

thank you very much.

Re: is anyone has a ros driver for Ultrasonic range finder

tarek
Hi,

I used rosserial to interface with an ultrasonic rangefinder. Hope this helps.

Re: is anyone has a ros driver for Ultrasonic range finder

Ping
Could you give me more details, like which sensor did you used and did you write the drive by yourself ?
Many Thanks