ll processor not entering bootloader mode

ll processor not entering bootloader mode

vivekrk44
when i try and put the pelican autopilot's ll processor in bootloader mode, none of the leds light up. The ESCs get activated, but the autopilot is completely off. I do not have a bootloader jumper. What i do is to use a tweezer to shot circuit the small connectors. But when i shot circuit no leds light up and the ESC getsw activaed. When i try to burn the bootloader in this mode the program dosent get past syncing. I waited for about 2-3 mins. Does this step take that long ? Or have i made some error ?  Can someone help me out ?