serial communication via HL serial 0 port for AscTec_SDK_v3.0

serial communication via HL serial 0 port for AscTec_SDK_v3.0

momoko
This post was updated on .
I'm using hummingbird with autopilot v2 and Atomboard v3.
I would like to use serial communication via HL serial 0 port with asctec_mav_framework.
I installed asctec-sdk3.0.zip in Windows and overwrite asctec_hl_firmware from asctec_mav_framework, but it is up to SDK2.0.
Should I re-install SDK2.0 to use asctec_mav_framework??

Next, Atomboard's UART0 port connect to HL serial0 port which flashed AscTecSDKv3.0.
However, I cannot get serial communication with hl_interface in ROS(rx timeouted), moreover, the connection lamp is not lighting red.
Is it depending  on version or another error?