the pins of HLP Jtag

_madcc
hi, I don't have the USB to Jtag module to program the HLP, But I have a Jlink instead,  so I want to know the pins order of the HLP JTAG port, I read the wiki,such as :http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Pinout+and+Connections
http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Connection+Cables
but there is no detail description. could you tell me?
and does the Jlink can program the HLP ?
thank you!

Re: the pins of HLP Jtag

andre@asctec
It is correct that the JTAG pin description is not available yet. I have discussed that issue internally and we came to the conclusion that we will make it available for the public within the next few days.

If you use your custom JTAG adapter you are completely on your own. No warranty, no support, you have been warned. As we do not have this adapter here I also cannot tell you if it works to program the HLP.
In case it works, please let us know, so that other customers have this information as well.
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer

Re: the pins of HLP Jtag

andre@asctec
JTAG pinout has been added to: http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Pinout+and+Connections
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer

Re: the pins of HLP Jtag

_madcc
Thank you for your reply.
I have updated the HLP firmware by serial.
there are still other problems before  downloading firmware with my JLink,so I don't try it yet.