the type of power connector of Pelican

_madcc
Hi all,
I have a Pelican, and I want to use the AscTec battery to power other device,so I need to buy some connectors,but I don't know the type of the connector(I have spent a lot time to find but no result),
could you tell me or give me some link where I can buy it.
by the way ,I am in China;
Thank you !

Re: the type of power connector of Pelican

David Jensen

It's called an MPX connector, and you can find them online fairly easily (once you know what they're called, of course).

Here's a link that shows a variety of options.

https://www.google.com/search?q=MPX&oq=MPX&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1208j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=MPX+connector&tbm=shop&spd=0

They can be tricky to solder, so you might want to consider buying connectors that already have wires attached.

Re: the type of power connector of Pelican

_madcc
hi David, Thank you so much!