the version of HLP firmware

_madcc
Hi, I need to update the HLP firmware of my Pelican. I seemed to see that the firmware version between LLP and HLP must be matched,is it right?
I use the AutoPilot Control Software, System info, the firmware version of LLP is V2.13; but I cann't get the version of HLP;
so which version HLP should I download? and where to download.
I just find the SDK from:http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/SDK+Downloads; there is no version V2.13.

Thank you.

Re: the version of HLP firmware

andre@asctec
It is right, that not every LLP firmware is compatible with every HLP firmware. It would be the best if you just update both of them with our Research Upgrade Tool which you can find here:
http://wiki.asctec.de/display/AR/Research+Upgrade+Download
The tool includes the LLP and HLP firmware and guides you through the update process.
Afterwards, I would recommend you to use the latest SDK (v3.0) if you want to modify the HLP firmware.
Andre Ryll
AscTec Application Engineer