what is the role of "K_stick Nick" when the HLP interface is enabled

what is the role of "K_stick Nick" when the HLP interface is enabled

jongare
Hi,

I want to send (roll, pitch, yaw rate and thrust) commands to the LLP via the HLP using the "WO_CTRL_INPUT" structure. Is it for example enough to multiply my angles (in degrees) by *2047/51.2 and pass them to the LLP or I have also to include somehow the "K_stick" parameters (Nick = 25, roll =25, yaw =120) in the mapping?

In other words, if I want the system to track a pitch angles of 18.0 degrees for example,
   - what value should I  put in "WO_CTRL_INPUT.pitch" that will be sent from the HLP to the LLP.
   - How should I adjust the "stick parameters" of the LLP in asctec autopilot software to get the best tracking?

Thank you

Re: what is the role of "K_stick Nick" when the HLP interface is enabled

MarkusAchtelik
Hi,

I hope we did it correct here (no complaints so far ;) ):

Best, Markus

From: "jongare [via asctec-users]"
Date: Friday 29 May 2015 9:12
To: Markus Achtelik
Subject: what is the role of "K_stick Nick" when the HLP interface is enabled

Hi,

I want to send (roll, pitch, yaw rate and thrust) commands to the LLP via the HLP using the "WO_CTRL_INPUT" structure. Is it for example enough to multiply my angles (in degrees) by *2047/51.2 and pass them to the LLP or I have also to include somehow the "K_stick" parameters (Nick = 25, roll =25, yaw =120) in the mapping?

In other words, if I want the system to track a pitch angles of 18.0 degrees for example,
   - what value should I  put in "WO_CTRL_INPUT.pitch" that will be sent from the HLP to the LLP.
   - How should I adjust the "stick parameters" of the LLP in asctec autopilot software to get the best tracking?

Thank you

To start a new topic under asctec-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from asctec-users, click here.
NAML